The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- As part of Amazon’s Early Black Friday offerings, many of its devices, including Echo and Fire TV products, are already on sale.
- Find all the deals, along with information about how the different device specs compare, below.
- We’ll be updating this page through Black Friday and Cyber Monday as we learn more about new Amazon device promotions.
- To potentially save more on Black Friday, you can visit Business Insider Coupons to find up-to-date promo codes for a range of online stores.
If you’ve ever wanted to own an Amazon device, be it a Kindle e-reader, Echo speaker, or Fire TV Stick, then you should know that the best times of the year to buy one — if you want to enjoy the lowest prices, anyway — are Prime Day, and Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Historically, Amazon has offered discounts of $15 to $50 off its popular gadgets on both holidays, and each year the deals just get better.
Now that it’s moving on to new and improved versions of its devices, you’ll be able to save on certified refurbished units of the older models and double (or even triple) up on new devices to save more.
Below, we’ve rounded up all the Amazon device deals in one place for you to shop. We’ve also provided easy comparisons among options within the same family so you don’t waste time going back and forth between pages trying to distinguish their differences.
If you want to read up on Amazon’s complete portfolio of devices, check out this ultimate guide. Otherwise, start shopping below. These Black Friday Amazon device deals are already live.
Many Echo devices are on sale today, from the simple Echo Dot to the features-packed Echo Show. Each one uses Alexa to accomplish any number of tasks, from answering questions to reordering supplies on Amazon. Depending on your budget and preferences, you’ll probably prefer one model over another. Here’s a quick comparison:
- Echo Dot (2nd Gen, Certified Refurbished), $29.99 (originally $39.99) [You save $10]: A small, compact way to add Alexa to any room.
- Echo Dot Kids, 3 for $99.97 (originally $209.97) [You save $110]: Features a kid-friendly version of Alexa, parental controls, and a year of FreeTime Unlimited (Amazon’s educational content subscription).
- Echo (2nd Gen, Certified Refurbished), $59.99 (originally $79.99) [You save $20]: All the functionalities of the Echo Dot, but with room-filling dual speakers.
- Echo Spot, 2 for $159.98 (originally $259.98) [You save $100]: Has a small screen to let you video-chat, watch videos, and see content at a glance.
- NEW Echo Show (2nd Gen), 2 for $339.98 (originally $459.98) [You save $120]: Combines the speaker quality of the Echo and Echo Plus with the visual capabilities of the Echo Spot. Has a larger (10″) HD display and eight mic array than the 1st generation model.
- Echo Look (Certified Refurbished), $89.99 (originally $169.99) [You save $80]: A style assistant that helps you discover, decide on, and share outfits.
Fire tablets are optimized for the best portable entertainment experience, whether you like to watch movies or play games. There are three main types, and the number refers to the display size. All are available in bright colors and have high-quality video recording features, so their main differences come down to resolution, storage size, battery life, and audio capabilities. The following tablets are on sale:
- Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet 2-Pack, $119.98 (originally $199.98) [You save $80]: 1024 x 600 (171 ppi) resolution, built-in Alexa function, 16 GB storage, eight-hour battery life, mono speaker. Includes one year of FreeTime Unlimited, two-year worry-free guarantee, and a kid-proof case.
- Fire HD 8 Kids Edition Tablet 2-Pack, $149.98 (originally $259.98) [You save $110]: 1280 x 800 (189 ppi) resolution, built-in Alexa function, 16 or 32 GB storage, 12-hour battery life, Dolby dual speakers. Includes one year of FreeTime Unlimited, two-year worry-free guarantee, and a kid-proof case.
- Fire HD 10 Tablet, $99.99 (originally $149.99) [You save $50]: 1920 x 1200 (224 ppi) resolution, built-in Alexa function, 32 or 64 GB, 10-hour battery life, Dolby dual speakers.
- Fire HD 10 Kids Edition Tablet 2-Pack, $249.98 (originally $399.98) [You save $150]: Same specs as the 10 above, but does not include Alexa. Includes one year of FreeTime Unlimited, two-year worry-free guarantee, and a kid-proof case.
Armed with a Fire TV device and your favorite streaming subscriptions, including Netflix, Hulu, and Prime Video, you’ll feel like traditional cable is truly a thing of the past. It’s a great tool for would be cord cutters. Fire TV devices also use Alexa for convenient hands-free control, so you don’t have to juggle or manage yet another remote control. These Fire TV devices are on sale today:
If you love reading, you won’t regret getting a Kindle, which makes it that much easier to enjoy the pastime. The e-readers are light and comfortable to hold, give you the ability to download millions of books with the click of a button, and let you make highlights and notes. They’re also easy to read in bright light, unlike your phone.
These security cameras keep your home safe when you’re not there by giving you live notifications and video clips of the scene.
Looking for more deals? We’ve rounded up the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on the internet.
If you want to see more from Insider Picks, we’re collecting emails for an upcoming newsletter. You’ll be the first to hear about the stuff we cover. Click here to sign up .
Follow us on Pinterest.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Business Insider’s Insider Picks team. We aim to highlight products and services you might find interesting, and if you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback.
Have something you think we should know about? Email us at email@example.com.