DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Food Robotics – Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Food Robotics market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1.8 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 13%. Low (< 10 Kg), one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 14.2%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$1.3 Billion by the year 2025, Low (< 10 Kg) will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 14% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$70.3 Million to the region’s size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$86.1 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Low (< 10 Kg) will reach a market size of US$107 Million by the close of the analysis period.
As the world’s second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 12.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$316.2 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio.
Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- ABB Group
- Bastian Solutions, Inc.
- FANUC Corporation
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.
- KUKA AG
- Mayekawa Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Staubli International AG
- Universal Robots A/S
- Yaskawa Electric Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Food Robotics Market: Overview
- Food Robotics in Food & Beverage Industry – Promising Future Ahead
- Robotic Packaging Technology Making Positive Impact in Food & Beverage Industry
- Advanced Robotic Technology Fueling Growth in Restaurant Industry
- Increasing Adoption of Automated Meat Processing and Packaging in the Food Industry
- Transformation of Agriculture Industry by Agri-Food Robotics
- Warehouse Robotic to Drive Growth in the Food Applications Market
- Food Robot Usage in Fast Food and Voice-Activated System Restaurants Gains Momentum
- Outlook of Robotics in Food Industry
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Food Robotics Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Future Impact on Employment by Food Robots
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kapavu