The global Internet Security market size was estimated to be $140 to $150 billion as of 2018, with a CAGR of 8%.
Internet Security Market: Demand Analysis and Growth Forecast
As latest research report from IndustrARC projects titled “Internet Security Market: By Types and solutions; By Technology; By Securities; By Applications; By Functional area; By Trends & By Geography – Forecast (2019-2025)”, the global market size was estimated to be $140 to $150 billion as of 2018, with a CAGR of 8%. The market is to gain tremendous revenue due to ubiquitous connectivity stride and legislation enforcement by governments and organizations as a response to a huge chunk of the world economy. Internet security solutions protect various operations whether in business or in the government sector and also it prevent possible damage and losses.
According to the World Economic Forum, cybersecurity attacks against businesses have almost doubled in five years, considering the ransomware virus attack in 2017 accounted for 64% of all malicious emails. In order to avoid such threats, the IT companies are helping their organizations to securely use technologies to become to protect their data and drive growth for the business. European Union enforced the General Data Protection Regulation in May 2018, to manage and protect their data, is driving a continuous growth in the security service market. In many emerging economies, such as China, India, Indonesia, Pakistan and Mexico, the largest proportion of internet users consider trust in the internet which has succor demand augmentation in the internet security market with the help of intrusion detection systems and Trojan horses to avoid phishing.
Internet Security Market: Leading Segment
Internet Security protects every treasure in the PC, laptops, and mobiles. The North American governments have taken an initiative to improve internet security for critical infrastructure and are the biggest spender and funder of cybersecurity globally. Due to which the North American market is blooming with a regional market share of nearly 40%. Considering the telecommunication sector, the security breaches can be particularly damaging for the service providers, so the companies are using core internet security for their business that further flourishing the internet security market. The estimated application CAGR is of 10% through to 2025.
Internet Security Market: Market Trends
- Online retail thickening is the main driver for growth in North American retailing as the internet search is easy and predictable that has made online retailing attractive. According to Centre for Retail Research, RetailMeNot is a contributing trend within the retail sector, the North American market grew to $529.76 billion in 2018 and is still growing rapidly, so has the e-commerce giants have strengthened their cybersecurity to reduce risk.
- General Data Protection Regulation 2018, is an ingenuity towards safeguarding the data of the European citizen. The European government articulated certain rights that have significantly strengthen them. The world’s largest companies have updated their official websites to comply with GDPR. For example, Facebook launched a range of tools to put people in more control over their privacy, by unifying access to your information option. Due to the new regulations, the company has forced their every user to agree to the new terms and conditions of services that involve facial recognition technology.
- Capriciously, it also serves to strengthen the dominant players. For a startup, it may be difficult to persuade consent but if the major giants like Facebook and Apple can offer the take it or leave it deal, it could rapidly gain consent from millions of users.
Internet Security Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies identified in the report that are currently holding majority shares in the global internet security market are NTT Com Security, NGC Group, Secure Link, Cisco, Symantec, Palo Alto Networks, Checkpoint, Microsoft, McAfee, and Dell.
View Full Table of Contents of Internet Security Market:
A. Cyber Security Market
B. Cyber Security market in Government
What can you expect from the report?
The Internet Security Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Internet Security Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Internet Security Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Internet Security Market Patent Analysis
11. Internet Security Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Internet Security Market Competitor Analysis
14. Internet Security Market Shares Analysis
15. Internet Security Market Value Chain Analysis
16. Internet Security Market Supply Chain Analysis
17. Internet Security Market Strategic Analysis
18. Internet Security Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Internet Security Market Opportunity Analysis
20. Internet Security Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.